Vitamin C for your face. Gentle for sensitive skin and highly effective. Apply a few drops to your face and gently massage thoroughly. Can be used daily as an extra sun protectant.
* Apply before applying makeup.
* Store in a cool dry environment.
Natural Organic Handcrafted
Vitamin C Oil: Vitamin C can help protect the skin from many problems, including sunburn, photoaging, hyperpigmentation, wrinkles, sagging, dryness, and an uneven skin tone.
Raspberry Seed Oil -offers UVA + UVB protection similar to titanium dioxide with a 28-50 SPF protection factor against UVB rays and 8 SPF against UVA rays.
- Blocks UV rays as a natural sunscreen.
- High antioxidant booster for fighting free radicals.
- Combats sun damage and photoaging.
- Boosts collagen and elastin for firmer skin.
- Fights acne and helps heal eczema and psoriasis.
- Fights age spots, wrinkles, premature aging
Carrot Seed Oil- is a winner when it comes to anti-aging effects. Combining skin-mending vitamin A, collagen-boosting vitamin C and moisturizing vitamin E, this essential oil helps smooth lines and repair sun damage, scars and any other skin trauma.
- It hydrates. ...
- It moisturizes. ...
- It helps exfoliate and helps brightens skin. ...
- It helps boost collagen formation. ...
- It helps reduce inflammation. ...
- It helps protect against sun damage. ...
- It helps reduce hyperpigmentation.
Jojoba Oil :
It's moisturizing. ...
Grape Seed Oil :
- Manages acne. Grapeseed oil contains high levels of linoleic acid, an omega-6 fatty acid that can help control acne by decreasing clogged pores. ...
- Protects against free radicals. ...
- Moisturizes and balances the skin. ...
- Reduces inflammation. ...
- Minimizes fine lines and wrinkles.
- moisturize skin.
- heal acne.
- lighten skin.
- tighten pores.
- reduce the appearance of scars.
- remove makeup.