Skin Balance Serum This skin balance serum helps in preventing and clearing out the existing acne along with reducing redness, pain, blemishes and marks. It helps in drawing out impurities from the pores, preventing future breakouts. Skin healing, acne prevention, fades dark spots and blemishes left behind by acne and pimples. It has mild exfoliating properties that remove dead skin cells and ensure an even skin tone.
Organic Ingredients: Ceylon Infused Oil, Clove Infused Oil, Jamaican Black Castor Oil, Sunflower Oil. 6-8 Week Herbal Infusion. 2 oz
Gluten Free Paraben Free Preservative Free Natural Organic *Vegan Handcrafted Small Batches
Apply to fresh clean skin, daily or night and under makeup.
Clove helps in lightening face marks and blemishes. Applying clove oil regularly helps in making your skin clear and even-toned. Clove oil exfoliates the dead skin cells that take away the glow of your face and give you a clear and flawless skin you always wished for!
Cinnamon for skin care issues helps heal skin issues, soothes pain, reduces wrinkles, manages acne, and brightens your skin.
Ceylon antibacterial, anti-fungal, and antioxidant properties make it effective against
Clove helps unclog the skin pores and enhances oxygen flow on the skin's surface
Cinnamon has skin lighting properties: You might not believe this but cinnamon has skin lightening properties. It works towards fading away acne scars, blemishes, marks and dark spots.
Jamaican Black Castor Oil
- FIGHT AND TREAT INFECTIONS. Jamaican black castor oil is well known for its antibacterial and antifungal properties that are believed to help slow or even stop the spread of germs.
- HEAL SCARS.
- CONTROL SEBUM.
- HEAL CHAPPED LIPS.
- Treats Pimples and Acne. ...
- Fights Yeast Infections. ...
- Delays Signs of Ageing. ...
- Lightens Acne Scars. ...
- Soothes Irritated Skin. ...
- Heals Cuts, Wounds & Bites. ...
- Reduces Dark Circles.
- Benefits Hairline, Eyebrows, Beard.
* Listed are general benefits of the herbs, This is not to diagnose or replace medical treatment. Always be informed if you are pregnant, have allergies to these herbs or taking any medication that should not interact with these herbs.
Disclaimer: This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.