Antibiotic Tincture, Power Natural Antibiotic, Anti-fungal, Anti-inflammatory, Antioxidant. 1 oz
Organic Ingredients: Oregano Leaf, Thyme Leaf, Mint Leaf, Organic Vegetable Glycerine.
Directions: Symptoms Take 1-2 full droppers under tongue with symptoms for 7 days, with a glass of water. Maintenance, take 1 full dropper for 7 days on and 7 days off = 2 weeks per month.
Antibiotic Tea: Organic Ingredients: Oregano Leaf, Thyme Leaf, Mint Leaf, Lemongrass, Ginger, Black Garlic, Echinacea, Goldenseal, Clove.
Drink 1 bag per 8-16 oz hot water for 7-10 with symptoms. Pairs well with antibiotic tincture. Maintenance drink 1 bag twice per week in 8-16 oz hot water.
Shake bottle vigorously or run under warm water. Contents tend to settle or solidify.
Handcrafted -Natural -Organic -Non-GMO
Gluten Free -Soy Free -Vegan
- Cold/ Flu/ Virus
- Pain Reliver
- Bacteria Infection
- Strep Throat
- Pink Eye
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infection
- Cold / Flu/ Virus
- Whooping Cough
- Relax Colon Muscles
- Gut Health, Diarrhea, Bloating, Heartburn, Leaky Gut, Parasites
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Respiratory Infection
- Lower Cholesterol
- Lowers Blood Pressure
- Fungal Infections
- Oral Antiseptic
- Staph -
- E. coli -
- Food Poisoning
- Carvacrol. The most abundant phenol in oregano, it has been shown to stop the growth of several different types of bacteria.
- Thymol. This natural antifungal can also support the immune system and protect against toxins.
- Rosmarinic acid. This powerful antioxidant helps protect against damage caused by free radicals.
- * Listed are general benefits of the herbs, This is not to diagnose or replace medical treatment. Always be informed if you are pregnant, have allergies to these herbs or taking any medication that should not interact with these herbs.
Disclaimer: This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
* Consult your physician to see if these herbs are suitable for you. If you are pregnant or breast feeding speak with your physician about taking these herbs.