Have a cup of Iron tea a few times per week, daily, a few days before or after menstrual.
Add to 8 oz cup of hot water.
Organic Ingredients: Stinging Nettle, Parsley, Thyme, Dandelion Root, Bay Leaf.
Gluten Free Paraben Free Preservative Free Natural Organic *Vegan Handcrafted Small Batches
Iron deficiency is very common.
Many people experience symptoms of cold hands and feet, feeling depressed, excessively tired, low energy, regular infections, pale skin, dry and brittle hair and nails also strange cravings.
The symptoms of moderate to severe iron deficiency anemia include:
- general fatigue
- pale skin
- shortness of breath
- strange cravings to eat items that aren’t food, such as dirt, ice, or clay
- a tingling or crawling feeling in the legs
- tongue swelling or soreness
- cold hands and feet
- fast or irregular heartbeat
- brittle nails
*This tea is safe for children and adults. If you are pregnant check with your physician about the ingredients.
* Listed are general benefits of the herbs, This is not to diagnose or replace medical treatment. Always be informed if you are pregnant, have allergies to these herbs or taking any medication that should not interact with these herbs.
Disclaimer: This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
* Consult your physician to see if these herbs are suitable for you. If you are pregnant or breast feeding speak with your physician about taking these herbs.