Can assist with symptoms related to iron deficiency.
Iron deficiency symptoms: Dizziness, fatigue, lethargy, lightheadedness, brittle nails, hair loss, headache, irritability, restless legs syndrome, or shortness of breath. Cold hands and feet can be a result of iron deficiency anemia. People with anemia have poor blood circulation throughout their bodies because they don't have enough red blood cells to provide oxygen to their tissue.
Organic Ingredients: Blackstrap Molasses, Dandelion Root, Thyme, Nettle, Burdock.
Iron, selenium, and copper, manganese, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, all of which help maintain healthy bones, calcium, 10 percent daily magnesium.
Assisting : Blood health, heart health, asthma, preventing osteoporosis.
- Contains Potent Antioxidants. ...
- May Help Fight Inflammation. ...
- May Aid Blood Sugar Control. ...
- May Reduce Cholesterol. ...
- May Lower Blood Pressure. ...
- May Promote a Healthy Liver. ...
- May Aid Weight Loss.
1 tablespoon daily for adults
1 teaspoon for children over age 5
Iron Support can be added to warm milk, coffee, tea or taken separately, store in a cool dry place.
* This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Listed are general benefits of these herbs. This is not to diagnose or replace medical treatment. Always be informed if you are pregnant, have allergies to these herbs or taking any medication that should not interact with these herbs. Ask your medical physician if these herbs are suitable for you.